Australia Post is currently experiencing delays due to reduced flights, social distancing, and an increase in order volumes. For more information and updates regarding delivery times please visit: https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus
Free Delivery Conditions
- Delivery is free for international orders, excluding corporate items, for orders over the total value of $125.50.
- Delivery is free within Australia for orders over $100
- We use Australia Post for domestic and international deliveries.
- Dispatch will happen same business day if order placed before 3:00 pm AEDT.
- Your tracking number and information will be emailed to the address provided on the order.
- Please note: We cannot guarantee delivery times. All delivery estimations are provided based on general data available to public. Postage may be subject to delay due to causes outside of Jimmy Stuart and/or Australia Post's control, including but not limited to public holidays, peak periods and time in customs (if applicable).
- All purchases made are lovingly wrapped by the Jimmy Stuart team in house and ready for gifting. If you are purchasing a garment as a gift please leave a note in the description and we will make sure to email you the invoice instead.
Express Shipping Delivery Estimates
Next business day delivery:
Covers 80% of Australian business addresses, private addresses and Post Office Boxes.
Service operates between all capital cities (except Darwin and in Perth CBD only) and some major centres. Outside metropolitan areas guaranteed service is to and from townships only.
When ordering from us, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of Australia may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they might be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and region to region; you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original shipment delivery estimates.
Standard Shipping Delivery Estimates.
Estimated arrival in 6+ business days
Express Shipping Delivery Estimates.
Estimated arrival in 2-4 business days between major metro areas.
For more accurate international postage and delivery times please visit:
Exchange & Returns Policy
- We strongly suggest to our customers to consult our Size Chart before selecting your product.
- We offer a garment exchange within 14 days of receipt of your parcel, if the garments are unworn with original labels and tags attached.
- We are happy to issue a store credit for change of mind.
- All additional shipping costs will be at the customers cost.
- All Exchange and Returns details must firstly be emailed to [email protected] for authorisation before any garments are returned.
- Please return at your own expense (we recommend tracking/signature).
- The customer will be responsible for any new shipping.
- Please clearly mark "Returned Goods" and addressed to our Returns Department, Jimmy Stuart 1/17 Rhodes Street West Ryde, NSW 2114 Australia.