Jimmy Stuart respects the Guidelines suggested by the Australian Direct Marketing Association, in its Code of Practice for Consumer Protection in ecommerce.
We also abide by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Platform for Privacy Preferences Project (P3P). This policy is emerging as an industry standard providing a simple, automated way for users to gain more control over the use of personal information on web sites they visit.
In line with those guidelines, Jimmy Stuart would like you to be aware of the information we collect to provide your service. We do not provide third parties with access to your personal data, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the Domain Name Registries.
Information collected by Jimmy Stuart
Your contact information, including:
- named individuals
- fax numbers and
- email addresses
- Information about what services you have ordered from Jimmy Stuart * :
- Information about what services you have enquired
- Your interest in receiving Jimmy Stuart email newsletters
- Correspondence between you and Jimmy Stuart
- A customer relationship management system in which details of conversations might be written by employees
- Encrypted credit card details
- Your accesses to our websites
What Jimmy Stuart does with your information
- We do not make your personal information available to third parties, with the obvious exception of third party business partners such as the domain name registries.
- We do provide aggregate data to third parties.
- We will contact relevant people to communicate billing and technical issues.
- We store website data and email queued on our servers, only for use as back-up data should it be required.
- We may customise our email newsletters and communications to reflect your interest in a particular service.
- We access historic correspondence and details about earlier conversions in response to customer service issues and, to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Jimmy Stuart.
- We store encrypted credit card details to allow us to process the subscriptions to our services.
- We monitor and store your online requests for webpage's and services for research and to keep a history of your transactions with the business (this might include recording the fact you set up and deleted an email account, or took a trial in one of our services, etc).
As a customer of Jimmy Stuart you will receive occasional email communications from Jimmy Stuart that relate to the services we provide to you, and you will have the option to opt-out of all non-essential email and postal mail.
Our Policy for protecting your online privacy
This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how users use the site. The tool uses "cookies," which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' us of the webiste and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Jimmy Stuart.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
Further information about Cookies
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that develops standards and guidelines to support online business processes. It has produced a series of web pages that explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.